Top 5 Restaurants in Miami this November
1. Fi’lia – The newest addition to SLS Brickell is this homemade Italian hotspot. Handmade crusty loaves of bread, fresh pasta and amazing olive oil. The menu items are simple perfection. Stop by in the afternoon for homemade meatballs with whipped ricotta and garlic bread.
2. Halves & Wholes – The most laid back spot on this list, this fast-casual addition to South Beach has been a hit. Gourmet sandwiches inspired by Miami’s cultural landscape, i.e. Calle Ocho Bahn Mi or One Minute Past Media Noche, served up in a cozy café on Alton.
3. Alter – A Wynwood hotspot, Alter focuses on highlighting Florida’s greatest foods with menu options such as grouper cheeks, sea scallops, and a hibiscus enhanced desert.
4. The Local Craft Beer and Food – This pub-like spot boasts locally sourced fare and craft wine and beer. The chef, Phil Bryant, brings his take on Southern food to south Florida. Think blue crab hushpuppies and green tomato carpaccio. YUM.
5. Uvaggio – This Coral Gables wine bar prides itself on its unique collection of hard-to-find wines. The food matches wonderfully.
Comments are closed.