Fast Facts: What’s New in Miami Real Estate?
Check out what is going on in the Real Estate market this summer.
- An 11,000 square foot ground floor retail space in downtown Miami sells for almost $15 million. CVS is currently occupying the space. Read More
- The number of starter homes that are currently being used as rental income properties is now at a 30 year high. Read More
- 100 Las Olas is set to become the tallest building in Fort Lauderdale at 495 ft above ground. Read More
- The next shoot location for ‘Fixer Upper’ shouldn’t be in Texas. Pembroke Pines tops the list for best places to flip homes. Read More
- Actor and comedian Kevin James just sold his Delray home for $26.38 million. He bought the home in 2012 for $18.5 million. Not too shabby. Read More
- Last but not least, first time home-buyers are doing their part for the housing market. Through the first half of 2016, these buyers made up just about a third of all buyers. Read More
What real estate news do you have to share? Let us know in the comments below!
Comments are closed.