Top 5 Miami Restaurants to Try Right Now
5. Zuma – If you haven’t tried this place, just go now. Zuma takes a modern perspective on Japanese food and you can enjoy your meal with a side of river views.
4. CRUST – Italian food with a gourmet twist. Sit down for a slice at this place out on 5th St.
3. Glass and Vine – Located in Coconut Grove right beside Peacock Park, this spot is perfect for dining [and sipping] al fresco.
Photo credit: Glass and Vine Facebook
2. Grown – Ray Allen’s new spot for health and deliciousness. Stop by for a quick bite and a daily dose of greens.
1. Poké 305 – No, this is not another Pokémon Go reference. This is the Hawaiian favorite poké bowls brought to you in Miami. Stop by this fast-casual hang out for a rice bowl and some fresh fish.