Brickell Flatiron Condo Building Breaks Ground, Over Half of the Units Already Sold
The new luxurious Brickell Flatiron condominium building has broken ground marking the start of construction on the 64-story, 549-unit tower. Developed by Ugo Colombo’s CMC Group, the highly anticipated building is slated to be completed sometime in 2019.
Brickell Flatiron will be comprised of condo units that range from one to five bedrooms, some of which include dens and panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline. Penthouse units will be as large as 6,220 square feet. Priced at an average of $750 per square foot, over half of the units are already sold.
Amenities in the Brickell Flatiron building include:
- Outdoor pools (roof-top pool, lap pool and children’s pool)
- Fitness club
- Wine cellar
- Electric car charging station
- Cigar and billiard room
- 24-hour concierge service with numerous services offered, from transportation to dog walking and even an on-call medical service
- A theater with stadium seating and the option to reserve it for movie nights or even sporting events
- Children’s pool and play area
- Technology that enables the control of your air conditioning from a mobile device, keyless entry from a mobile phone or with a key fob, six high-speed elevators, WiFi in all common areas and much more.
Located in the bustling Brickell area at 1001 S. Miami Avenue, the developers have taken care to provide ample parking in the building’s design. Brickell Flatiron will not only feature its own garage, but also provide private, two-car garages that are able for purchase. Residents who need extra room for their belongings can also purchase storage space.
If you are interested in Brickell Flatiron condos, moving, selling or relocating to Brickell, please contact Suzanne .
Brandell, Bryan. South Florida Business Journal (2016). New condo tower breaks ground on Brickell. Retrieved March 18, 2016 from http://www.bizjournals.com/southflorida/blog/morning-edition/2016/03/new-condo-tower-breaks-ground-on-brickell.html?iana=ind_rre
Brickell Flatiron (2016). Retrieved March 18, 2016 from http://www.brickellflatiron.com/
Stewart-Muniz, Sean The Real Deal (2016). Construction magnate wants to sell his Miami home, or build you a new one Retrieved March 22, 2016 from
Comments are closed.